The Borough of Dormont hereby establishes a Commission to be known as the “Safe Mobility Commission,” which shall aid Council in determining:
- Which areas within the Borough of Dormont are most in need of mobility changes and/or improvements,
- Help guide the direction of the Borough of Dormont’s urban planning to focus on making roadways and sidewalks safer for all ages and abilities, utilizing any and all modes of travel,
- Be dedicated to improving equitable mobility within the Borough of Dormont,
- Promote pedestrian and micro-mobility centric practices in urban planning projects, and
- Establish a method of obtaining information from residents about mobility concerns.
Please use the form below to contact the Safe Mobility Commission with questions, comments and suggestions: