The Borough of Dormont has been monitoring changes in the COVID mitigation guidelines from the state and county. Based on recent orders, we have updated our operational plans for 2021 which include:
- 100% capacity (unless lifeguard staffing issue/special circumstances)
- Remove plans for zone seating
- Locker rooms and showers will open
- Lounge chairs will be out as in previous seasons; guests are still encouraged to bring their own seating
The slide will remain closed and there will be no pool party rentals in 2021.
CDC guidelines including social distancing and frequent handwashing are encouraged. Masking guidelines are as follows from the state until June 28 or when PA lifts the mask requirement:
– Vaccinated individuals do not have to wear a mask
– Unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask when not in the water, unless 6 feet of distance can be maintained from those outside of your household and during use of restrooms and lockerooms
Guests are welcome to continue wearing masks for their safety and comfort.