Make buying a pool pass easier by registering online:
*****Proof of Residency still needs to be provided to the Borough Offices; by registering online you are saving time not having to provide all details necessary for registration at Borough Offices. You will not see a resident rate until you are verified.
You must come into the office to show residency (if applicable) as well as to pick up your pool tags. Registering online does not mean admittance to the pool, a pool tag is required!
Swim Classes are offered through Jeff Ellis Management. For more information and to register, please click here.
Pool Opens Saturday May 25, 2019
Weekends Noon – 8pm (Passholders can enter at 11:45am)
Weeknights 4pm-8pm through June 7
OPEN DAILY (Starting June 8)
Noon – 8:00pm
4th of July Noon – 6:00 PM
August 19 through Labor Day
Weekdays 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Weekends Noon – 8:00 PM
Labor Day, Noon – 3:00pm
Pool Closes Monday, September 2
Additional Information: Additional Information is Available on the Jeff Ellis Management website and can be found here.
- Res. Juniors (Ages 3-18) $4.00
- Non Resident Juniors $5.00
- Res. Adults (19 – 64) $6.00
- Non Resident Adults $7.00
- Res. Seniors (65+) $4.00
- Non Resident Seniors $5.00
- After 6pm $2.50
- Children 2 and under are free
*Resident includes KO residents
(purchase at the borough office starting April 1st)
*Early Bird Special for Dormont Residents; Family Pass – $25 off until May 24 – $10 off Resident Individual until May 24
- Resident Junior Ages 3-12 $60.00
- Resident Adult Ages 13-64 $80.00
- Dormont Res Senior 65+ Free
- Resident Family $150.00
- Non-Resident Single $130.00
- Non-Resident Family $275.00
- Family consists of 2 Adults and 3 Children up to age 18, each additional child is $10
Children 2 and under are free
Dormont Swimming Pool Guest Rules and Regulations
JEFF ELLIS AQUATIC MANAGEMENT, LLP, invites you to enjoy this community swimming pool and asks your cooperation in abiding by the following rules and regulations for your safety and enjoyment:
- Please obey lifeguard instructions at all times.
- A child under 52 inches must be accompanied by an adult (within arm’s reach) at all times when using the swimming pool or wear a lifejacket approved by JEM Aquatic Management.
- Pool issued life jackets are available for your safety.
- Please do not run on the swimming pool deck.
- Please refrain from “unsafe” behavior for the safety and enjoyment of all swimmers.
- Please obey deck and attraction signs where posted.
- Please evacuate swimming pool immediately when horn alarm sounds.
- No glass containers are permitted in the swimming pool area. No alcohol.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate swim attire at all times.
- Disposable swimming diapers may be purchased at the pool office for infants.
For your safety, our lifeguards are randomly audited by National Pool & Waterpark Lifeguard auditors. Audits include surveillance video taping and submersion of manikins on the swimming pool bottom for Vigilance Awareness Testing (VAT).
Lifeguard Vigilance Awareness Test (VAT)
Jeff Ellis Management conducts regular Vigilance Awareness Tests (VAT) for its lifeguards by placing silhouettes or manikins into the water to see how long it takes for a lifeguard to spot them. Please do not be alarmed if you see one of these tests as they are designed to make sure that your experience at the Dormont Swimming Pool is the safest it can be.