- October 8 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 11 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- October 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sustainable Pennsylvania Certified Community!
The Sustainable Pennsylvania Community Certification, a project of the Pennsylvania Municipal League and Sustainable Pittsburgh, is a voluntary performance recognition program to help municipalities achieve their sustainability goals to save money, conserve resources, and encourage innovation. It is intended to bring recognition to municipalities that are applying the policy and practice of sustainability as their way of operating in order to advance community prosperity. Focused on municipal operations, policies, and practices, the certification also serves as a mechanism for sharing best practices for creating a more sustainable Pennsylvania. The Borough of Dormont is a Gold Certified municipality.